[Kamailio-Users] Dialplan Module Confusion

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:38:34 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm new to the list and fairly new to the vastness which is kamailio and the
tons of modules and options.  I'm trying to figure out the simplest method
to accomplish the following scenario:

SIP call comes in, match DID in database (MySQL), rewrite ruri with
associated database entry matching DID, relay call to specified gateway, if
no matching entry for DID is in database, forward call to dispatcher module
and continue processing call (I already use the dispatcher module for load
balancing, just need to implement DID call routing before I send calls to
dispatcher)

I've been reading about the following modules, dialplan, LCR, drouting,
alias_db.

I think dialplan is what I really need, but I'm confused about what entries
to put in the database to match on 10 digit DID:

match-op = 0 (equal)
match_exp= 1112223333
match_len= 10
subst_exp= ?? is this where I would put the ruri
sip:1112223333 at 10.10.10.10<sip%3A1112223333 at 10.10.10.10>(I'm not sure
of the syntax here)
repl_exp= ?? not sure what this is for

can more than one database entry have the same id?

and also I could use a practical example of how this would work int he
config file:

dp_translate("240", "$ruri.user/$ruri.user");
 t_relay??

Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson