[Kamailio-Users] Presence

Andrey Utkin andrey.utkin at wildix.com
Tue Nov 17 18:19:49 CET 2009

Hello, all.
My objective is to make a kamailio installation where phones call to
each other by number and  are able to monitor others using SUBSCRIBE.
I use Kamailio 3.0.0 rc1 pulled from git.
My config file is http://pastebin.ca/1675069
I had bad results with establishing calls, possibly because i frequently
restarted kamailio, only once i had INVITE passing from one phone to
other. RTPProxy mustn't work on a box with grey IP, i know. But my
greatest convern now is notifications.
I just want to say that i never got NOTIFYs with xml containing bodies,
what was usual in Asterisk.
First of all NOTIFYs that go immediately after SUBSCRIBEs also have no
xml body.

Please direct me what is wrong in my configuration regarding presence
setup. Tell me what system info to provide.