[Kamailio-Users] Question about force_send_socket() as it relates to record_route()

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:09:44 CET 2009

Hello,
I have a scenario where I need to send traffic to my carrier from two
different source IP addresses.  The carrier charges me one rate for
dialer based traffic and another rate for standard outbound
origination.  I am planning on using the force_send_socket() method to
manually set the source IP address.  My question is how does this
correlate to my usage of the record_route() function?

Do I need to force_send_socket() BEFORE inserting the Record-Route header?

Are there any other things I need to be concerned with while using the
TM module?

Thanks!