[Kamailio-Users] Register Request Forward

toqeer ali toqeer83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:17:49 CET 2009

Here is the update:

what i have done so for is that I have "Register extension 601" to asterisk
via kamailio and it is registered!.

When i call to 602 (configured on 192.168.0.1 -- asterisk box) it calls and
make connection and voice call also works (RTP Traffic is ok).

However, when i call to 601 from 602 (which is directly connected to
asterisk without kamailio ),  601 can't receive call via kamailio. This is
the main problem. Please guide me that how i will define this in kamailio
(ip = 192.168.0.2) that xlite with extension 601 can receive call through
602 which is another extension on Asterisk.

In a nutshell:  601 (registered through Kamailio to Asterisk) ---can call
---> 602 (registered via Asterisk)
However:        602----cannot call ------> 601

please help.

--