[Kamailio-Users] accounting

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:45:07 CET 2009

Hi, Rajesh

Just have in thoughts that this time will be the time between the ACK
related to the "18x-Progress" message and the BYE. So, in case that a
PSTN termination is done, this time will not be the real 'line'
duration, but the 'sip-channel' duration time. Two very diferent things.

For a more accurate time generate CDRs based on info from, one of two:
1) the GW, or 2) B2B/mediaproxy/rtproxy.

Edson.