[Kamailio-Users] Problem in configuring LCR module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Nov 6 13:55:31 CET 2009

Masoom Alam writes:

 > I did the setting shown by the mayamatakeshi but get the following error
 > again:
 >
 > CRITICAL:lcr:mod_init: failed to reload gateways and routes
 > Nov 6 15:30:20 kam /sbin/kamailio[5571]: ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to
 > initialize module lcr
 > Nov 6 15:30:20 kam /sbin/kamailio[5571]: ERROR:core:main: error while
 > initializing modules

are you sure there was no error message in syslog before the first one?
i just checked lcr sources and couldn't find a place where there is no
error produced before the first one.

anyway, something went wrong during reload or gw or lcr table from db.
check your tables.

 > Alex: Yes, we have the avpops loaded before the lcr module

lcr module does not depend on avpops module.

-- juha