[Kamailio-Users] Dispatcher module question

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Nov 5 22:17:41 CET 2009

DJB wrote:

> Is there a way that I can pass variable into ds_select_dst(set, alg) on the
> set parameter so I can query from database table for setid; for instance,
> ds_select_dst("avp(customer_setid)", "4"). I've tried, but it did not
> work. Please advise.

A look in modules/dispatcher/dispatcher.c reveals that ds_*()
functions do not parse pseudovariables, which is a problem with a lot
of existing Kamailio code.  Any arguments you pass to it will be
interpreted as literal strings.

In short, you can't do that.  You may wish to put in a feature request
to update these functions to take pseudovariables.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems