[Kamailio-Users] LCR problem with "id" column and matchpriorities

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Nov 4 15:39:24 CET 2009

Hello.
I was able to find a prefix with the same problem.  So I run some test calls to make sure that the problem persist.  After I restarted kamailio with the patch the problem with the prefix was solved.  I tested a few more prefixes and it seems to be working ok.
Anyway, since the random nature of the problem I'm not absolutely sure about is working 100% ok.  I'll run a few more test during the next week, I can't make so many changes since is a production machine.

I'll keep you updated.
Thanks to Juha for the patch.

Regards,
Ricardo.-