[Kamailio-Users] advertised_address is not used by nathelper

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:41:09 CEST 2009

Hello,

I need to set listen=0.0.0.0 in kamailio (because it's very important
for me to add new IPs to my server without restarting kamailio), but I
see that the Via header remains 0.0.0.0 in this case.
So I added:
advertised_address="my_ip_address"
advertised_port=5060

Then I see that for normal calls the Via is set correclty but the
problem still appears in nathelper. The OPTIONS sent by nathelper
still uses 0.0.0.0 in the Via header. I tried:

modparam("nathelper", "natping_socket", "my_ip_address:5060")
modparam("nathelper", "force_socket", "my_ip_address:5060")

but Via is still 0.0.0.0

Does anybody know what to do?