[Kamailio-Users] Question regarding kamailio transaction processing.

Siddhardha Garige siddu999 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 17:10:18 CEST 2009

Daniel,

We are testing kamailio in "edge proxy". Kamailio routes traffic in between SIPP clients and SIP registrar.

Here is a link to my test network layout.

http://luminepixels.com/tmp/kamailio_load_testing.jpg

We did not see many retransmissions with Registration load running alone. With Call load and registration together, only registration requests are being retransmitted. Call requests are not.

-Sid

-Sid

Siddhardha Garige
www.luminepixels.com