[Kamailio-Users] tcp_blocking_connect related errors and Kamailio using 100% CPU

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:36:03 CEST 2009

FYI, I've changed the configuration to:

tcp_children=8
tcp_send_timeout=3
tcp_connect_timeout=5

and it looks we get less often the problem described here ( tcp_connect/send
time out error).

I confirm that the problem was triggered by the fact that our client is
using TCP only and that the tcp connections were unavailable after some
presence test (many NOTIFY messages sent to TCP).

I'm curious to know how many children do you use in a typical configuration
? 4, 8, more? Of course it depends on the traffic expected but let me know
that this is parameter you always increase in a production environment.

Regards,
Pascal