[Kamailio-Users] ACKed dialog remains in state 3 instead of 4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:24:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 05/27/2009 05:38 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Catalina,
>
> Unless I am missing something, dlg_manage() does not allow you to avoid
> setting Record-Route;
you can use dlg_manage() without record-routing. It can match based on
call-id/from tag/to tag.

>  how else will the endpoints know to send
> sequential messages through the proxy once the dialog is established?

Could be static routing, depending from case to case. For example, in
some of my deployments I have:

[users] ==== [inbound proxy] ===== [main proxy] ===== [outbound proxy]
===== [users]

inbound and outbound add RR, the rest is static, if not coming from main
proxy, send request there. if coming from inbound, send to outbound and
viceversa.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/