[Kamailio-Users] Re move Body Part

karhu yoannks at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:04:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am using Textops Module, but i have one problem.
I am able to change sdp parameters to force the use of 1 codec, below an
exemple :
SDP from caller :
 m=audio 9999 RTP/AVP 107 119 98 101
SDP to callee :
 m=audio 9999 RTP/AVP 98 101

My problem is, i want to make sdp parameters cleaner :)
I want to remove a=rtpmap:107 and a=rtmap:119 from the body..

I am using textops function for that:
 subst_body('/a=rtpmap:107 BV32\/16000 //');

it removed it well from the sdp parameters but leave an empty line :( like
this :

a=alt:2 1 : AWxJfaLh kK2my/RE 10.10.10.3 8588
a=fmtp:101 0-15

a=rtpmap:98 iLBC/8000=
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
a=sendrecv
a=nortpproxy:yes

it seems that the callee can't read the sdp session and the call is
rejected.

Any idea how to remove these empty lines ?

cheers,

karhu