[Kamailio-Users] Auth problems with 1.5.1

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:03:37 CEST 2009

Hi Raúl,

I'm using 1.5.0 version here with no problem. I see you are using
'password' field to store the password and afaik there the passwords
are stored in plaintext. So maybe you can try this:

In kamctlrc file check that you STORE_PLAINTEXT_PW=0.
Use the ha1 field for the password:

modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", 0)
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "ha1")

Add a new user with kamctl so that the hash is generated.

Hope it helps :)

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."