[Kamailio-Users] Looking for a way to do routing from a database

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:00:54 CEST 2009

Well, I just passed a similar doubt...

Let see if I can help and shine some light... ;)

DIALPLAN module: good for RURI manipulations, but not for
                  routing decisions;
LCR module: good for RURI manipulations and routing decisions,
             but no granularity control (applies to whole system);
CarrierRoute module: good for RURI manipulations and routing
                      decisions, applicable to lower granularity
                      (user, domain, system).

So, if I'm not wrong in my assuptions, I have to second Iñaki's question:
    What is a "dialplan" for You?

Edson.