[Kamailio-Users] Another table version issue

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon May 25 10:23:09 CEST 2009

On Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 2 for table
> carrierfailureroute found, expected 3 (check table structure and
> table "version")
>
> If I manualy set carrierfailureroute table version to 3 (UPDATE version SET
> table_version = 3 where table_name = 'carrierfailureroute';) I get the
> opposite error:
>
> ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 3 for table
> carrierfailureroute found, expected 2 (check table structure and
> table "version")
>
> It have no sense ... any clue  what's happening ?

Hi Raúl ,

this is indeed really strange. This are the values in the code:

/* table version */
const unsigned int carrierroute_version = 3;
/* table version */
const unsigned int carrierfailureroute_version = 2;

and the corresponding entries in the version table.

+---------------+---------------------+
| table_version | table_name          |
+---------------+---------------------+
|             3 | carrierroute        |
|             2 | carrierfailureroute |

I just tested it (1.5.x) again, loads without any problems.

May 25 10:19:35 ca ../kamailio[13376]: INFO:carrierroute:mod_init: use
database as configuration source
May 25 10:19:35 ca ../kamailio[13376]: INFO:carrierroute:load_route_data_db:
carrier 'carrier1' (id 1) has 3 domains
[..]

Perhaps you've done some changes to the cr module? Just guessing what could be
the reason for this problem..

Henning