[Kamailio-Users] Error with table version

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon May 25 10:11:06 CEST 2009

On Montag, 25. Mai 2009, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> [..]
> > > [uri_db_mod.c]
> > >
> > > and SUBSCRIBER_TABLE_VERSION has value 6
> > >
> > > is there something I'm doing wrong?, last time I compile myself this I
> > > was forced to comment that block of code on the uri_db sources.
> >
> > paste the output of "select * from version" here and if you can get it
> > in postgres, the equivalent in mysql of "describe version".
>
> Hi Daniel, the "real problem" is this line ..
>
> [...]
> ver = uridb_db_ver(&db_url, &db_table);
> [...]
>
> Because with it you allways get the version of uri table, but then on the
> if block you check it against URI_TABLE_VERSION or
> SUBSCRIBER_TABLE_VERSION. The solution was "UPDATE version SET
> table_version=6 WHERE table_name ='uri';" so it get's the correct version
> of SUBSCRIBER_TABLE_VERSION
>
> The check code should be fixed to get the table version of the table you
> are using (uri or subscriber) and not allways get the version of uri.

Hi Raúl,

i think the real problem is in your configuration:

modparam("uri_db", "db_table", "uri")
modparam("uri_db", "use_uri_table", 0)

You specify "uri" as table for the module to use, but then you say it should
not use the uri table for checks. This should be the reason that it report the
version error in startup. If you set the latter parameter to 1, it will check
against the subscriber table as usual.

Cheers,

Henning