[Kamailio-Users] tm retransmits and times out even though reponse is received

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Fri May 15 14:17:11 CEST 2009

On Friday 15 May 2009, you wrote:
> > I'm seeing an increasing amount of spurious timeouts on my proxies.
> > Even though the proxy receives a "100 Trying" response immediately
>
> is this 100 coming very fast?
Yes. Proxies on the same host, first thing the proxy does after checking
loose_route is sending a 100 response.

> Can you try with r5803, it was a(nother)
> fix to the race between request/reply.

I'll try, thanks.

Weird thing is that the 100 trying is recognized as belonging to a/the
transaction as it shows up in the t_onreply route. So I was assuming the
transaction is correctly created before the response arrives.

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann