[Kamailio-Users] early media and firstSIP/Kamailio Configuration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:43:17 CEST 2009

another good piece of documentation to start with is ser getting started
tutorial:
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/gettingstarted

While many have changed in kamailio, still inherits lot from ser,
therefore worth reading. Also, it becomes more actual with next version
based on http://sip-router.org.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/