[Kamailio-Users] dialplan subst issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:39:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

dialplan version 1.5 is far better as it uses pcre library. 1.4 is using
embedded t-rex which has many bugs in matching algorithm and it is not
maintained. pcre is very mature, used by perl and other applications. If
you are lucky, just copy the 1.5 version to 1.4 and if compiles ok then
should run ok.

On 05/14/2009 08:44 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Andreas Granig writes:
>
>  > I was already thinking of that, but couldn't find any changelog online
>  > to verify this. Is there a changelog per release on the web site?
>
> i don't think so, but if you suspect that a bug might have been fixed,
> check svn related to the buggy code, like this:
>
> http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/branches/1.5/modules/dialplan/dp_repl.c?view=log
>
> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/