[Kamailio-Users] Get send_socket if I have no new branch

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:05:42 CEST 2009

Hello all

In my kamailio.cfg I don't use append_branch at all and I listen on
multiple addresses. Before running t_relay I need to know on which
socket will the request be sent. I don't want to change the socket,
but I want to know which socket is chosen. I tried
$(branch(send_socket)[0]) and $(branch(send_socket)) but I got error
"ERROR:pv:pv_get_branchx: error accessing branch [0]"
Does anybody know how I can get this info?

Thanks
Catalina