[Kamailio-Users] WARNING:core:fm_free: free(0) called in kamailio

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue May 12 10:26:58 CEST 2009

On Montag, 11. Mai 2009, rachid wrote:
> when i start a sip client (x-lite) i have in kamailio debug message this
> error: WARNING:core:fm_free: free(0) called
> someone can tell me where is the problem??

Hi Rachid,

this warning messages means that a free was called on a null pointer. This is
a invalid operation, but detected from the memory manager, so its not harmful.
You could enable debug logging in order to find the module function that cause
the problem, then this could be fixed there.

Cheers,

Henning