[Kamailio-Users] two UACs behind same NAT

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon May 4 15:32:59 CEST 2009

2009/5/4 dubravko caric <dubravko_caric at yahoo.com>:
> Hi all,

Please, don't use rich text (HTML formated) for creating your mails. I
can't read your mail since the text is really small (using plain text
would allow my mail client using my pre-configured text size).

> Strange thing is that UAC#1 sends Ringing response and OK message with this
> information in Contact header:
> Contact: <sip:bob at public_ip_address:31479;rinstance=e0f8548cf68b5b6e>

Questions:
- Does this router use the painful SIP ALG?
     http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Routers+SIP+ALG

> but proxy forwards this Ringing response and OK message to UAC#2 with this
> information in Contact header:
> Contact: <sip:bob at public_ip_address:0;rinstance=b18efeaa8a0e3f0f>

How is possible that the proxy replaces 31479 with 0 ???
You must be doing something wrong with the Contact header.

 --
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>