[Kamailio-Users] another instance of kamailio on the same machine

Juan Perez jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 20:03:17 CEST 2009

Thank you Iñaki,

so just by doing that I can have 2 config files:

1-  /etc/kamailio listening on IP 1 and doing its own logic
2-  and /etc/kamailio_2 listening on IP2 and doing its own logic, own modules, commands etc?

If I need each instance to have its own db I just create a new db and config /etc/kamailio_2 to use db named "openser2" ?

regards
jp