[Kamailio-Users] Issue with Carrierroute in 1.4

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Mar 30 14:38:42 CEST 2009

On Monday 30 March 2009, Uriel Rozenbaum wrote:
> Kamailio is printing this error when it reaches the last failure_route.
> I've left next_domain empty on all last routes.
>
> Let me know if you need some piece of the cfg or something (I sent some on
> a later mail).

Hi Uriel,

the ERROR message you've reported is not a real problem. Its severity was
changed to INFO in the 1.4.4 release, i also rephrased it a bit (r5426). Now
its behaves exactly like the "normal" routing.

This message is reported when cr fails to lookup a route, i.e. no more
(failure) routes are available, or can be matched against the message
content/ flags.

Cheers,

Henning