[Kamailio-Users] [Re: Re: BIGINT in avp]

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Tue Mar 24 11:13:08 CET 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> On 03/21/2009 11:30 AM, kokoska.rokoska wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have small (and may be stupid) question:
>>
>> could I store BIGNT from MySQL DB into avp using avp_db_query? And if
>> yes, how?
>>
> no, avps can hold only string or integer values.

Thank you very much, Daniel, for your answer!

 Maybe you can get what
> you want via string - keep the bigint as string. Probably in the future
> will take this in consideration.

I'm affraid I can't do that, 'cause it is primamy key and there are a
lot of foreign keys linked to it. And due to performance loss I worry
about to change all of them to strings...
May be I should "cast" them (by SELECT) to strings.

> Now the focus is to integrate http://sip-router.org -- several modules
> left there and then we can take new features request on board:
> http://sip-router.org/wiki/devel/kamailio-integration#module_integration_status

:-)

Thanks once more, Daniel!

Best regards,