[Kamailio-Users] point in the right direction

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:35:39 CET 2009

hello,
I am running Kamailio 1.5 and siremis.  I want to deploy some IP based
ACL services.  Basically checking the source IP on an INVITE to see if
it's in a list of trusted IP addresses.  I see in the sirmeis
configuration under "ACL Services" there is a tab for "trusted
addresses", but I can't figure out what module those are in support
of, or what exported functions I would call to check against the list
of trusted IPs.

I have had a high fever for 2 days, so perhaps my brain is fried and I
am missing something totally obvious :)

Thanks!
Geoff