[Kamailio-Users] Handling of REGISTER messages when Kamilio is in front of Asterisk

Juan Perez jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 20:55:20 CET 2009

Thank you guys for your valuable comments.
We have heard that before, that Asterisk has problems in a large scale environment. In your experience what specifically are the problems: the registrations are lost, the records get corrupted etc. We ask because with small deployments we have not seen those issues yet and want to know form people that actually have implemented large scale deployments.

Also, with what they call  Real Time Asterisk using DBs, does that help somehow?

I know this is not an Asterisk forum but I am expecting to get a more unbiased response here than on a asterisk specific forum.

thank you in advance

jp