[Kamailio-Users] Incoming T38 Public IP

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:57:28 CET 2009

Dear Inaki,

Thanks for the help..really appreciated...I guess I should add a ACK check
to loose route because as you said it's a new in dialog transaction...Please
chek below:

if ( is_method("ACK") ) {
                                if ( t_check_trans() ) {

                                        t_relay();
                                        exit;
}
}

Regarding INFO and NOTIFY...I'll do that later after ACK is OK

What I did above is OK?

Regards