[Kamailio-Users] lcr-module, ping and load_gws_from_grp (kamailio 1.5)

Stefan Prelle stefan.prelle at qsc.de
Thu Mar 12 09:32:08 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

Am Mittwoch, den 11.03.2009, 18:06 +0100 schrieb Henning Westerholt:
> Can you perhaps add some details what exactly has changed? E.g. is it
> not
> equally distributed anymore and one GW get more traffic than the
> others? Or
> does it ignore some gateways completely?

As I already wrote: The problem existed between chair and monitor.

I did not notice that between openser-1.3.2 and kamailio-1.5 the
load_gws(<grp>) was renamed to load_gws_from_grp(<grp>"), while the
original syntax was still valid but with a different meaning.

So I got other gateways than I requested, but that was not related to
the liveness checks.

Regards,
  Stefan