[Kamailio-Users] LCR With 300,000 Routes

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:19:16 CET 2009

I have spec'd out how my LCR table would look based my current PSTN
gateway providers. Looks like I would need to load roughly 300,000
routes to properly represent everything.

This server needs to be able to support spikes of 100 call setups per second.

What is the general consensus on this?  And, if it's a No-Go, what
alternatives do I have?  I have looked briefly at the CarrierRoute
module, but haven't actually played with it.

Thanks!
Geoff