[Kamailio-Users] Send a status from reply route

Kévin L'heveder koon65 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:20:17 CET 2009

Hi,

I work with Kamailio as Proxy and a call manager. From a MI_datagram script I manage kamailio. My script check the current data rate on different links. So if the max data rate is reached my script must cancel the call. That works good because I can use t_reply or sl_send_reply from request route and send cancel or status error.

But in one case I need to cancel the call after receiving the trying (after INIVTE) from the call manager (because the call manager could preempt a call to free some space one the link)

My trouble is that i can't use t_reply or sl_send _reply from REPLY_ROUTE and to cancel the call properly i need to send a status error, so i can't use t_uac_dlg from my management interface (because this function sends request only).

I didn't find out a solution to do this, so is someone have one ...?

Thanks,
Koon