[Kamailio-Users] notls vs tls sources

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:02:58 CET 2009

Hello,

On 03/05/2009 10:33 PM, Luciano Afranllie wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> May be this is a stupid question but I want to know what is the
> difference between kamailio-1.x.0-notls_src.tar.gz and
> kamailio-1.x.0-tls_src.tar.gz
>
> I guess it is tls support but  INSTALL file of notls version talks
> about compile with TLS support, that is why I am asking...

> - compile with TLS or SCTP support
> make TLS=1
> make SCTP=1

-tls version includes the sources for the TLS part, but the rest is the
same as for -notls (including the INSTALL file).

So if you want full sources grab the -tls version. The next release will
do some fixes this double packaging, which was done due to openssl-gpl
issue in debian.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com