No subject

Wed Jun 24 00:39:36 CEST 2009

destination IP 8 INVITES and if there is no answer to that is
continuing with next destination gateway sending also there 8 INVITES.
When the number of INVITES is 52 then I get this error.

Does anyone can suggest a way to change the MAX_BRANCHES MAX number ?
Is is important to keep open the INVITEs from the first gateways
because is an LCR scenario and if I get an answer from these gateways
is important to complete through them.

Any help is apreciated

Thanks

Alexandros

--0015175cf9c08ebbd30479c11b4a

Hello there,<br><br>I&#39;m using dispatcher to serial fork a call through =
many gateways. <br>For a call to number 2XXXXXXXXX , first a try to connect=
 through gateways A,B,C after that D,F , after that E,R , after that M,N an=
d finally after those K,L.<br>
_uac: maximum number of branches exceeded.<br><br>I found on internet that =
I&#39;m exceeding the MAX_BRANCHES:<br><br style=3D"font-family: arial,helv=
etica,sans-serif;">
<pre style=3D"font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><font style=3D"font=
-family: tahoma,sans-serif;" size=3D"2">branch=3Dt-&gt;nr_of_outgoings;<br>=
	if (branch=3D=3DMAX_BRANCHES) {<br>		LOG(L_ERR, &quot;ERROR:tm:add_uac: ma=
ximum number of branches exceeded\n&quot;);<br>
see that kamailio is sending to each destination IP 8 INVITES and if there =
is no answer to that is continuing with next destination gateway sending al=
so there 8 INVITES.<br>
When the number of INVITES is 52 then I get this error.<br><br>Does anyone =
can suggest a way to change the MAX_BRANCHES MAX number ?<br>Is is importan=
t to keep open the INVITEs from the first gateways because is an LCR scenar=
io and if I get an answer from these gateways is important to complete thro=
ugh them.<br>

--0015175cf9c08ebbd30479c11b4a--