[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio + Asterisk MWI Implementation

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:31:58 CEST 2009

First you need to have Kamailio and Asterisk integrated in a way
Asterisk 'believes' HE is the one having the users registered (you can
do it by using realtime and MySQL views, info at the wiki). Have you
done it?

If so, you just need to load presence_mwi modue
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/presence_mwi.html and it
should work.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Chandrakant
Solanki<solanki.chandrakant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Is there any link or document for implementing MWI (kamailio + asterisk)
> step by step..
>
> I tried lot of searching but don;t found any such a good link or document.
>
> Please help me out.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Chandrakant Solanki

Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."