[Kamailio-Users] Sending from 1 of N ip address

Stagg Shelton stagg at 3pconnect.com
Sun Jun 21 14:43:21 CEST 2009

Thanks Juha,

I sat down yesterday and got the configuration working on a
development system.  For the benefit of anyone else doing something
similar here is the config that I ended up with.

Where A.B.C.D is the IP part of the ruri returned by next_gw, and
E.F.G.H, I.J.K.L are IPs of local sockets that my system is listening
on.  I also have the if(uri=~"sip... statement in a branch set to
handle the call to next_gw from the failure route if called.

          if(!load_gws())
           {
             xlog("L_INFO", "[ROUTE-X] Unable To Find Gateway ");
             route(4);
             exit;
           }

	  if (next_gw()) {