[Kamailio-Users] NAThelper and multipart SDP

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 19 16:10:40 CEST 2009

On Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, Pascal Maugeri wrote:
> > I opened the tracker... I also would like to have the fix applied to
> > Kamailio, but as Daniel asked to open it on SR (
> > http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2009-June/023707.html), I
> > opened there.
> >
> > It seems that most/all programming force is concentrated on SR
> > development.
>
> This is pretty bad news!

Hi Pascal,

of course bugs are still back-ported, as you can see in the repository, also
for older branches like 1.3 and 1.4. It would be more correct to say that
_new_ programming happens now in the sr repository. And then of course all
functionality (like modules and such) of kamailio will be available in the
next sip-router release.

Henning