[Kamailio-Users] disable_dns_blacklist

Karl Smith sipware at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 17:03:30 CEST 2009

After the second attempt that Kamailio sends a call towards an ip address and gets a negative sip response say 503, kamailio will block that ip route for approx 4 minutes and sends 401 unauthorized immediately to the sip client. That ip route can be a gateway which is sending a negative reponse for certain destinations only and this may be due to a problem which is  beyond the gateway itself; so I want to avoid blocking the complete route automatically.

It appears that, in version 1.5 the route gets blocked for a longer period.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Karl