[Kamailio-Users] Q value with alias_db?

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Tue Jun 16 20:40:17 CEST 2009

This seems like it should be easy but based on the database schema I
can't figure out how I can specify a Q value for different destinations
when using alias_db with mysql. I need to map external DIDs to phones
registered to kamailio and some to other gateways, sometimes those
numbers will need to fork based on the q.

I can probably do what I need with direct sql queries I just want to
make sure I'm not missing something with db_aliases first.

Thanks

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.