[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:41:14 CEST 2009

Hi, Andreas....

I found some interesting informations about encapsulating and/or
translating/mapping QSIG into SIP messages.

The mapping can be found in:
 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/sip/configuration/guide/tunneling_qsig_ps6441_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1054676

While the encapsulation (called tunneling) commands are found in:
 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/sip/configuration/guide/tunneling_qsig_ps6441_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1054717
their You will find how to configure it for a hole GW, or just for an
interface.

Using that descriptions and info I could make it work configuring
"signaling forward rawmsg" in the "voice service voip".

But even so, I'll keep trying to solve this issue (multipart SDP) on
script side... I'll never have access to all GWs connected to my
SIP-Proxy... :(

Edson.