[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:24:18 CEST 2009

On 06/10/2009 11:19 PM, Edson - Lists wrote:
> Understand...
>
> Maybe, then, someone could point me to how to disable multipart SDP on
> Cisco AS5300 GWs.... I already dig it on Cisco and Google sites, but
> so far nothing founded...
you can try to disable the content type checking in nathelper module.
The sdp parser there is not very strict, doing line by line.

You should be sure that other content type is not sdp-like so it could
get messy.

See modules/nathelper/nhelpr_funcs.c, extract_body() function.

> Edson.
>
> Iñaki Baz Castillo escreveu:
>> El Miércoles, 10 de Junio de 2009, Edson - Lists escribió:
>>> Any ideas on this issue???
>>
>> I don't expect there is a workaround for it since it involves
>> dedicated parsing in a multipart body (not an easy task).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/