[Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 10 17:20:11 CEST 2009

On Wed, June 10, 2009 4:57 pm, Cristhiano wrote:
> My query is how one module is updated. The maintener for very modules
> are same in both projects (Kamailio and Opensips).
> But, don't have information if he work for one or two.

Hi Christhiano,

ok, understand. Well, this information can be derived (as in any other
open source project) if you browse through the mail archives, and see
where actually reply and work on the code. :-)

> If have bugs or new implementations/features in one module, this is
> updated in both plataforms ?

I'm only involved with kamailio, so i'm not the appropriate person to give
you an answer about other projects. If you find a bug in the kamailio
modules or have a patch for a new feature, it will be of course addressed.

> In example of LCR module, maintener is same in both, but in Kamailio
> is more active than the Opensips. And status is "stable" in developer
> version of two plataforms.

The lcr and cr modules are maintained from the author(s) in kamailio/
sip-router. For the state in opensips i think you got already some replies
on their list.

Henning