[Kamailio-Users] [sr-dev] m_dump un-register check fails

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:28:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 06/06/2009 02:30 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> while trying find out, why sip-router produces mysql "out of sync"
> errors, i discovered that msilo m_dump only recognizes that register
> request is un-register request, if it has expires header with body 0.
> it is not checking if contact header has expires=0 parameter like this:
>
> Contact: <sip:jh_test_fi at 192.98.101.10:5074;transport=udp>;expires=0

could be. However, I think this check should be removed. Maybe save
should return different code if it is unregister or register.

imo, m_dump() should be available for other cases, not only for
registrations. It accepts parameter that can be unrelated to registration.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/