[Kamailio-Users] $hdr error if used with an avp

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:55:50 CEST 2009

Hello

I need to get the value of a header using a dynamic variable. I have
the name of the header in an avp and I get the value using
$hdr($avp(s:headername))). This worked in kamailio 1.4.0, I am sure of
it because I tried it now on 1.4.0. But now in kamailio 1.5.1 I get an
error when trying to retrieve the value:

/usr/sbin/kamailio[32761]: ERROR:core:pv_get_spec_name: name type is
PV_NAME_OTHER - cannot resolve
/usr/sbin/kamailio[32761]: ERROR:pv:pv_get_hdr: invalid name

Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks