[Kamailio-Users] Parallel forking problem

Dubravko Caric dubravko_caric at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 10:27:37 CEST 2009

Hi all,

could you please give me suggestions how to simultaneously send call to
PSTN destination for UAC that is logged in. So, when call comes for
sip:bob at example.com it must also go to its PSTN destination
1234 at 10.0.0.2 (avp in mysql) and ring both destinations simultaneously.

Example below doesn't work and I keep ending up with two INVITEs to
PSTN GW and proxy doesn't fork call to UAC. in this case, if I understand
correctly, this is proper behavior because append_branch() has its function only if UAC
isn't logged in or on 480,486... And how to handle this when user is logged in?

if (!lookup("location")) {
}

if(...) {
avp_pushto("$ru", "$avp(s:PSTN_fwd)");