[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio 1.4.1 Configuration Issue

dyerom AD jtom25 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 13:16:59 CEST 2009

Hi Saul,

Thanks for the inputs, really appreciate it. Yes am using 1.4.1 as I just followed the steps I found on sureteq.com.

I am very to this so any suggestions is very helpful to me. If I  can found instructions on migrating to 1.5.1 I will follow that.

Would you mind if you could provide me the cfg for my problems. Please.

Many Thanks.