[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio 1.4.1 Configuration Issue

dyerom AD jtom25 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 10:34:38 CEST 2009

Good day everyone.

As I am new to kamailio, I would like to ask help on the CFG file. I have successfully installed kamailio 1.4.1 but having problems to set it up on my desired functionality.

Below is what i want to achieve.

All sip clients (asterisk box, sip enabled box, pbx) should pass sip calls to my kamailio server. Clients connections to my Kamailio are via IP to IP.

From my kamailio server i should be able to route them on my carrier, USA carrier and International Carrier. Connections to carrier is via IP to IP.

I have set up Kamailio to support MYSQL authentication, its just that i have having problems to put my idea on the kamailio.cfg.

Any sample working configurations similar to want I want to achieve is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any support.

Dennis Cristobal.
jtom25 at yahoo.com

      Feel safer online. Upgrade to the new, safer Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! to put your mind at peace. It's free. Get IE8 here! http://downloads.yahoo.com/sg/internetexplorer/