[Kamailio-Users] help for multi-domain

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:18:39 CEST 2009

Kamailio does support multidomain, check the 'domain' module.

The ability for the user from domain A to register to domain B is not
usually allowed, because the user you create will be something like
user at domainA.com

Domain module's doc is very self explanatory, give it a try :)

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."