[Kamailio-Users] TCP supervisor process in Kamailio

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:17:38 CEST 2009

Thanks for the suggestion Jiri. So far I have been monitoring sr and I know
that the TCP async implementation might resolve some problems we're facing
with kamailio.

But I'm a bit conservative and I want to do several verifications of sr
before doing the "switch". So for now we stick to kamailio.

Does this TCP supervisor process priority sounds familiar to you for tuning
kamailio ?

Regards,
Pascal