[Kamailio-Users] [SR-Users] force_rtp_proxy() vis-a-vis BYE

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jul 7 18:36:30 CEST 2009

I somewhat object to the idea that rtpproxy control socket functions
should be exposed in the nathelper module.  Why does mediaproxy get its
own module?  What if I want to relay media for some purpose other than
far-end NAT traversal (for example, passive in-line tap / monitor-port
based call recording)?

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems